Delivery takes approximately 7-8 weeks from when we receive your group’s order. Once we commence production on the order, we will send a confirmation email with an estimated delivery date to the order manager.
Please note that if you are part of a group order, delivery is 7-8 weeks from when your order manager submits your group’s order, not when you place your individual order.
Your order manager will supply you with a link to your group’s order.
- Follow the link supplied by your order manager.
- Review the information in the Group Instructions field. This may contain important information added by your order manager about your custom name or payment.
- Fill in the size and quantity fields next to the design you want to order.
- Fill in any personalization fields. If there are no fields present then your design does not have personalization.
- The field name indicates where the personalization will be on the garment as well as the what you should enter in the field (e.g. Team name, First name).
- As you type, the preview area will display the name in the selected font.
- If the lines on the outside of the preview area turn red, then your custom name is too long. Unfortunately, Reform cannot change the font size to accommodate longer custom names.
- If you do not wish to personalize your order, leave the fields blank.
- If you are ordering on behalf of someone else, select the toggle and enter in their name, otherwise the name on the order list viewed by your order manager will be the name you use when creating your account in a later step.
- Select ADD TO CART
- Repeat steps 3-6 if you are ordering more than one design, otherwise select PROCEED TO CHECKOUT.
- Create an account or log in if you already have one.
- Complete the final check and enter your payment details.
- Select PLACE YOUR ORDER. You will receive an email confirming your order details.
You can make changes to your order until your group deadline has passed or your order manager locks your order. To see how, head to Changing your order.
Your price is determined by the product you select, your custom design, and the number of items you order. All our products have a starting price, which includes a set number of designs and custom names or numbers.
You can view the starting from price, inclusions, and volume discounts for your chosen product on its product details page.
Hover or select the (i) next to the Starting from price for 25 items to see inclusions.
You can calculate the exact price for your custom design in the Design Lab. As you add decorations and features to your design, your price will automatically update. To see your volume discount, enter the number of items you wish to order into the Estimated quantity field.
For more information, head to Pricing
Sizing charts are available both on our website via the product pages, and using the unique link provided by your order manager.
For more detailed information, see sizing charts.
If you are ordering on behalf of your group with a Buy Now order, our Sizing Suggestions tool can be used to help estimate how many of each size you should order for your group.
To use the Sizing Suggestions tool: 1. Open your order page, expand the product you are ordering, and click the Sizing Suggestions icon. 2. Enter the number of items you wish to order. 3. Select your desired size distribution, based on the average garment size of your group. The recommended number to order for each size will appear in the boxes.
Sizing recommendations are suggestions only. It is your responsibility to select the appropriate sizes for your group.
The Sizing Suggestions tool is only available on designs that do not contain a custom name or number
You can make changes to your individual order until your group order deadline has passed or your order manager locks your order.
- Log in and head to the ORDERS top menu.
- Your order should be visible under Pending orders. Note: If your order is under Completed orders, you can no longer make changes to your order as it's already been locked or submitted.
- Click on the name of the order.
- Click EDIT next to the order line you wish to change.
- Make the required changes then select UPDATE ORDER.
- You will receive an email confirming the changes to your order.
Head to Making changes to your individual order for more information.
All of our products require a minimum order of 10 per design. Because all of our products are custom made to order, our current manufacturing process simply doesn't allow for us to complete orders less than this quantity.
For more information, head to our Minimum order quantity help page.
Buy Now orders
Payment can be made by Visa Debit, Visa Credit, MasterCard, and American Express.
In some instances, we may offer the option to pay via an invoice - please contact us to discuss invoice payment options.
For more infomation, head to Payment options.
You can choose between allowing your group members to pay direct to Reform via credit or debit card when placing their order, or pay on behalf of your group when you finalize your order.
For more information, head to Group payment options.
Ordering as part of a group order
Your order manager will elect to either have their group members pay when they place their order or organize the payments separately.
If you order manager has elected for to pay when placing your order, you will be required to pay in full via credit or debit card at checkout.
If your order manager has elected to organize the payments separately, you will be not be required to pay when placing your order.
For more information, head to Payment Options.
- Log in to your account and head to your ORDERS menu.
- In the Completed Orders section, locate the order containing the design you wish to reorder and select ORDER HISTORY.
- Identify the design you wish to reorder, and select REORDER. You will then be prompted to either start a new order for this design or add the design to an existing order.
Head to Reorders for more information.